Order Changes and Requests
Why haven't I received a confirmation email?
We're very sorry to hear that you didn't receive a confirmation email. If you haven't already, please be sure to double check that our email didn't end up in your junk/spam or promotions folder. If you still aren't able to find it, please email us at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to help you.
I'm not happy with my purchase. Can you help?
We're really sorry to hear you're not happy with your purchase. It will be our pleasure to help you.
At Luxy Hair, we genuinely care about your concerns - we're not happy unless you're happy. We also care a lot about our products, too. Whenever a customer comes to us with a complaint, we'll ask a bit of information from you as it will helps communicate the issue or concern at hand to our manufacturer so they can work on making improvements.
If you have a concern, please email our support team at [email protected] with the following information, and we'll get right on it.
1. Your order number, or the full name and email address used at the time of check-out.
2. A detailed description of your concerns. Please provide as much information as you can that may help us understand the context of the issue. For example, if you're unhappy with how your Luxies turned out after dyeing them, please let us know what type of dye was used, how many rounds were done, how long the dye was left on for, and so on.
3. Please send over the following 2 images:
- A photo of the barcode located on the bottom of your Luxy box, for quality control purposes. Why? We want to take a look at that batch number - that helps us identify which batch it came from, so our manufacturer knows what batch the issue is related to.
- A photo of all your wefts laid out on a flat surface, where we can see them clearly from top to bottom. Please ensure the clips are facing upwards. Why? It allows us to fully understand and see the concerns brought up. We also forward these images over to our manufacturer.
Note: If the issue is specific to a certain weft or one part of the extensions (ex. a broken clip), the above photo is not necessary - simply send us a photo that you believe best depicts your concerns.
What next? Wait for one of the lovely ladies from our Customer Support team to help you. We respond to all inquiries within 12 business hours - usually even sooner! In the meantime, feel free to check out some helpful articles below.
I got an e-mail saying that I have to verify my order details - what does that mean?
We have a very secure and smart payment system. If our system detects that your order is a potential risk of fraud, we will place your order on hold and reach out to you to verify the details of your order for the safety of our company and for the credit card holder. For example, if you are placing an order with a credit card that is issued in a different country than where you are placing the order from, our system will detect the difference in countries and your order will be flagged as a potential risk of fraud.
To verify these details, please simply respond to the e-mail that was sent to you from a Support Representative at Luxy Hair.
How can I upgrade my shipping?
Once an order is placed, our warehouse team is on it immediately. Because of how speedy our processing times are, we are not able to accommodate any shipping adjustments after an order is placed. Please carefully review your shipping details at checkout, as well as our shipping times here to ensure you've planned your delivery accordingly.
If you place an order but realize you need it sooner, our recommendation is to place a new order with expedited shipping. Once you receive your original order, you may return it for a full refund back via our returns centre. It's quick and easy to do!
How do I change or cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, our warehouse team is on it immediately. Because of how speedy our processing times are, we are not able to accommodate any adjustments after an order is placed. Please carefully review all the details at checkout prior to completing your order.
Change Shipping Address
If you input an address that does not exist or is missing an apartment number, please keep an eye on your tracking information as the delivery carrier will either return the package back to sender, or try and get in contact with you to verify the address. In the instance that your package is returned back to us, please email our team right away at [email protected] and we'll set you up with a new order.
If you input an address that exists but is incorrect, you will be responsible for contacting your neighbors/the residents at the address provided to try and retrieve the package. We cannot be held responsible for packages that are misdelivered or lost due to an incorrect address provided to us.
If you place an order but realize you meant to order another shade, weight or length, here are some next steps you may take:
1. You may place a new order for the set you intended to purchase. Once your original order arrives, you may return it back for a full refund via our returns center. It's quick and easy to do.
2. You may wait for your original order to arrive. Once you receive your package, you may initiate an exchange for the set you intended to purchase.
If you place an order but decide you no longer want it, please return your order via our returns centre upon receiving it. We'll be happy to issue you a full refund back once it's received at our warehouse. Please simply refuse the package upon delivery and request to have it returned to the sender. This means the carrier will ship it back to us at no cost to you. If you are not home at the time of delivery to refuse the package, please bring the unopened package back to your local post office and request to have it returned to the sender that way. Once your package has arrived back to our warehouse, we'll go ahead and process your refund.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?