How do I change or cancel my order?Order Changes and Requests
Once an order is placed, our warehouse team is on it immediately. Because of how speedy our processing times are, we are not able to accommodate any adjustments after an order is placed. Please carefully review all the details at checkout prior to completing your order.
Change Shipping Address
If you input an address that does not exist or is missing an apartment number, please keep an eye on your tracking information as the delivery carrier will either return the package back to sender, or try and get in contact with you to verify the address. In the instance that your package is returned back to us, please email our team right away at email@example.com and we'll set you up with a new order.
If you input an address that exists but is incorrect, you will be responsible for contacting your neighbors/the residents at the address provided to try and retrieve the package. We cannot be held responsible for packages that are misdelivered or lost due to an incorrect address provided to us.
If you place an order but realize you meant to order another shade, weight or length, here are some next steps you may take:
1. You may place a new order for the set you intended to purchase. Once your original order arrives, you may return it back for a full refund via our returns center. It's quick and easy to do.
2. You may wait for your original order to arrive. Once you receive your package, you may initiate an exchange for the set you intended to purchase.
If you place an order but decide you no longer want it, please return your order via our returns centre upon receiving it. We'll be happy to issue you a full refund back once it's received at our warehouse. Please simply refuse the package upon delivery and request to have it returned to the sender. This means the carrier will ship it back to us at no cost to you. If you are not home at the time of delivery to refuse the package, please bring the unopened package back to your local post office and request to have it returned to the sender that way. Once your package has arrived back to our warehouse, we'll go ahead and process your refund.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo® extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?