Why are there short hairs in my extensions?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
The shorter hairs you see in your set are specifically applied during the manufacturing level to help those who already have layers in their hair, and to help create more dimension in the set. These additional layers make the hair in the set look more natural because we also have shorter strands of hair throughout our head because all hair sheds and grows at different rates.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?