I'm not happy with my purchase. Can you help?Order Changes and Requests
We're really sorry to hear you're not happy with your purchase. It will be our pleasure to help you.
At Luxy Hair, we genuinely care about your concerns - we're not happy unless you're happy. We also care a lot about our products, too. Whenever a customer comes to us with a complaint, we'll ask a bit of information from you as it will helps communicate the issue or concern at hand to our manufacturer so they can work on making improvements.
If you have a concern, please email our support team at [email protected] with the following information, and we'll get right on it.
1. Your order number, or the full name and email address used at the time of check-out.
2. A detailed description of your concerns. Please provide as much information as you can that may help us understand the context of the issue. For example, if you're unhappy with how your Luxies turned out after dyeing them, please let us know what type of dye was used, how many rounds were done, how long the dye was left on for, and so on.
3. Please send over the following 2 images:
- A photo of the barcode located on the bottom of your Luxy box, for quality control purposes. Why? We want to take a look at that batch number - that helps us identify which batch it came from, so our manufacturer knows what batch the issue is related to.
- A photo of all your wefts laid out on a flat surface, where we can see them clearly from top to bottom. Please ensure the clips are facing upwards. Why? It allows us to fully understand and see the concerns brought up. We also forward these images over to our manufacturer.
Note: If the issue is specific to a certain weft or one part of the extensions (ex. a broken clip), the above photo is not necessary - simply send us a photo that you believe best depicts your concerns.
What next? Wait for one of the lovely ladies from our Customer Support team to help you. We respond to all inquiries within 12 business hours - usually even sooner! In the meantime, feel free to check out some helpful articles below.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?