How do Halo hair extensions work?Halo Hair Extensions
Halo Extensions are a one and done method to achieve longer, fuller hair. They’re perfect for first-time users and simple enough to apply for everyday wear in just a few minutes.
Our 20" Halo comes with a 12" wide weft that is 140 grams of hair. It comes with two bonus 2-clip wefts (20 grams each) to help blend in the hair that frames your face. The weight of the Halo and two 2-clip wefts is 180 grams. Our 16" Halo comes with a 10" wide weft that is 110 grams of hair. The two bonus 2-clip wefts are 5 grams each and the weight of the Halo and two 2-clip wefts is 140 grams.
Luxy Hair Halo extensions sit on top of your head using a nylon wire that is custom fit to your head size. There are two clips (one on either side) placed about 1.5 inches from the end of the Halo weft to ensure a secure fit. Also, after you put in your extensions, the weight of your hair laying on top will also help to keep it in place. Be rest assured - you can flip your hair around without the extensions coming out!
You may also be interested in:
- Is it possible for the Halo extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- How do I apply Halo extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo extensions?
- Will Halo extensions blend with my hair?
- Are there any different care instructions for Halo extensions?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?