How do I apply Halo extensions?Halo Hair Extensions
STEP 1: BRUSH YOUR HAIR
Brush your hair thoroughly to get rid of tangles. Then, brush out your halo and each 2-clip weft gently using our Loop Hair Extensions Brush, or a wide-toothed comb or paddle brush.
STEP 2: SECTION OFF YOUR HAIR
Section off your hair at the crown, tying it into a bun at the top of your head. Leave out the front sections of hair that frame your face to ensure a natural blend.
STEP 3: APPLY YOUR HALO
Choosing the wire length that best fits the size of your head, position your halo over your bun where you parted your hair. Like a headband, it should sit comfortably and securely above your ears.
STEP 4: SECURE A 2-CLIP WEFT AT EACH TEMPLE
For some extra oomph around the sides of your face, secure a 2-clip weft at the temple of your head about two inches above your ear, fastening the clip closest to your hairline first. Do the same on the other side with the remaining 2-clip weft.
STEP 5: BLEND FOR HEAVENLY RESULTS
Take down your bun and brush through your hair to smooth everything out ensuring your real hair is covering all the wefts and the halo. If you’re not using our Loop Hair Extensions Brush, be extra cautious when brushing over the wire of the halo to avoid snagging.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- What are the benefits of Halo extensions?
- Will Halo extensions blend with my hair?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?