Are the Halo® hair extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?Halo Hair Extensions
The Halo® hair extension set comes with nylon wires pre-included in 7 different sizes so you can fit the weft perfectly to your head and ensure it is secured.
Before applying Halo® hair extensions, be sure to choose the correct wire size, otherwise, your extensions may sit too low or too high on your head. As a rule of thumb, the Halo® hair extension should sit comfortably around the crown of your head. It should gently touch your head, and should not move when you shake your head. Click here to see a video of how to choose your wire size.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo® hair extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo® hair extensions to slip/fall out?
- How do I apply Halo® hair extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo® hair extensions?
- Will Halo® hair extensions blend with my hair?
- Are there any different care instructions for Halo® hair extensions?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?