Will Halo® hair extensions blend with my hair?Halo Hair Extensions
They are best for those who have below bust-length hair and have a thin or medium hair type. We do not recommend the Halo® hair extensions for those with short hair as you will need more wefts and hair to create a seamless blend.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo® hair extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo® hair extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo® hair extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- How do I apply Halo® hair extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo® hair extensions?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?