What is the difference between synthetic and human hair extensions?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
You can expect to pay anywhere from $60-$85 USD for synthetic hair extensions, and anywhere from $100-$500 USD for human hair extensions.
Hair extensions made from human hair can be dyed a darker colour, styled with hot tools (curled or straightened), washed, and treated just like you would your own natural hair. You can basically make your hair goals come true.
On the other hand, hair extensions made from synthetic hair are sensitive to the sun, are difficult to style and blend with your own hair, and typically don't have the same lifespan as human hair extensions. Human hair extensions can last up to a year or longer if they are properly cared for.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?