How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Below is a great example of how our beautiful friend, Kaitlin, adds length to her short hair using the Luxy Hair Halo Volume Bundle. It consists of:
- One 140 gram 12" Halo weft
- Two 20 gram 2-clip wefts
- One 45 gram 4-clip Classic Volumizer Weft
One of the biggest giveaways that you are wearing hair extensions is the bottom layers of your own hair that show underneath the extensions. To ensure the most seamless blend with your short hair you must first section off the bottom of your hair (from the top of your ear to ear), braid it (or tye it back using an elastic band), and pin it securely against your head.
- Apply your Halo weft as normal. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
- Next, part your hair (similar to how you parted your hair before applying the Halo) slightly above where you placed your Halo weft. Clip your 4-clip Volumizer Weft along where you parted your hair.
- Then, secure a 2-clip weft at the temple of your head about two inches above your ear, fastening the clip closest to your hairline first. Do the same on the other side with the remaining 2-clip weft.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?