20 Inch Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundles
These Bundles consist of a 180 gram Luxy Hair Halo® hair extension set plus a 45 gram Volumizer Weft for maximum volume. It's best suited for short hair, a blunt cut, or thick hair.
Light Gray Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Dark Gray Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Jet Black Balayage Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Off Black Bronde Balayage Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Cool Dark Brown Balayage Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Neutral Brown Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Neutral Brown Balayage Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Sandy Brown Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Sandy Brown Balayage Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Beige Blonde Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Beige Blonde Balayage Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
Natural Red Balayage Halo® Hair Extensions Volume Bundle
- What is a Bundle?
What is the width of the Halo® hair extension weft?
Both the 20" Halo & 16" Halo have a weft that is 10" wide.
How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Below is a great example of how our beautiful friend, Kaitlin, adds length to her short hair using the Luxy Hair Halo Volume Bundle. It consists of:
- One 140 gram 12" Halo weft
- Two 20 gram 2-clip wefts
- One 45 gram 4-clip Classic Volumizer Weft
One of the biggest giveaways that you are wearing hair extensions is the bottom layers of your own hair that show underneath the extensions. To ensure the most seamless blend with your short hair you must first section off the bottom of your hair (from the top of your ear to ear), braid it (or tye it back using an elastic band), and pin it securely against your head.
- Apply your Halo weft as normal. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
- Next, part your hair (similar to how you parted your hair before applying the Halo) slightly above where you placed your Halo weft. Clip your 4-clip Volumizer Weft along where you parted your hair.
- Then, secure a 2-clip weft at the temple of your head about two inches above your ear, fastening the clip closest to your hairline first. Do the same on the other side with the remaining 2-clip weft.
How long does shipping take?
It will take 1 business day to process your order, regardless of the shipping option selected at checkout. If your order is placed by 4pm EST, it will ship the same day. If your order is placed after 4pm EST, your order will ship the next day.
We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. We cannot guarantee Saturday delivery, even if your shipping is upgraded to express. Shipping times will depend on your location. For more information, please click here.