Are Seamless hair extensions water resistant?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes, Seamless extensions are water resistant. However, we recommend ensuring your extensions don’t come into contact with water for longer than 20 to 30 minutes, like during washing. This is because, over time, water may seep into the base cavities of the silicone weft band. This can make the drying process difficult since silicone is not as breathable as having a fabric base (as is the case with our Classic Collection).
Similar to our Classic Collection, we recommend you avoid swimming or showering with the extensions clipped in to prevent unnecessary damage and tangling with your own hair.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?