Why did I get charged an extra fee of $1-$10?Payment and Pricing
Luxy Hair is a Canadian operated company based in Toronto, Canada with shipping facilities in the United States.
If you are ordering outside of Canada, your credit card company or bank might charge you a fee of $1-$10 that might even display as if it was charged by Luxy Hair. This fee is not charged by us as it is charged directly by your bank, due to your purchase being placed outside of your country of origin.
This fee is not refundable by us, as this fee is not charged by Luxy Hair. If you have any questions regarding this fee, please contact your bank.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo® extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?