What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?Choosing Your Perfect Luxy Set
Clip-in Luxy Hair extensions are available in our 16" Classic & Seamless collections, as well as our standard 20" Classic & Seamless collections. We also offer a new 24" Classic collection. Our Ponytail & Halo® hair extensions come in 16 & 20-inches.
Why do they look longer on some people and shorter on others?
Great question! This is because Luxy Hair extensions will appear different in length on every person, as we all have different torso lengths. If you have a longer torso or are quite tall, Luxies will appear shorter on you. If you are more petite or have a shorter torso, Luxies will appear longer on you.
How long will Luxy Hair extensions be on me?
In order to determine how long your Clip-Ins will be on you, we recommend measuring either 16, 20 or 24 inches down from the top of your ear with a measuring tape, as most wefts will be applied around the crown of your head. For Halo® hair extensions, please measure from the crown of your head as the main weft will be applied here. For our Ponytail Extensions, click here to see how long they will be.
What if Luxy Hair extensions are too long on me?
Since Luxies are made of 100% remy human hair, they can be cut or trimmed to any desired length by an experienced hair stylist if you are interested in a shorter length. If you decide to get them cut, we recommend having them already clipped into your hair during the haircut. We also recommend coming up with a numbering system for the wefts, so that you know exactly where each weft is supposed to be clipped in for the future uses.
What if I want a longer length?
We are always open to feedback! Should you be interested in a length, color, or other option for hair extensions that we don't currently carry, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to keep your suggestion in mind for future product considerations.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?