What is Ombre?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Ombré is a French word, which means "shadow"—it's a process that dyes the hair in a gradation from dark to light. The outcome is usually darker hair from the roots to the mid-shaft and a transition to a lighter color from the mid-shaft through to the ends. With ombré, there is a noticeable color blocking from dark to light, with a smooth transition in between. This technique is meant to look like the hair has been dip-dyed.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?