How much is human hair?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
For human hair, you can expect to pay anywhere between $100-$500 USD. Luxy Hair extensions will vary in price depending on the weight, color, and length. Please see below for a general price list.
16” 140g Classic set: $149 - $189 USD
20" 120g Classic set: $139 - $179 USD
20" 160g Classic set: $169 - $209 USD
20" 220g Classic set: $219 - $259 USD
20" 180g Seamless set: $209 - $259 USD
24” 220g Seamless Blonde Balayage set: $319 USD
20" 180g Halo set: $209 USD
To convert these prices to your local currency, please visit this online currency exchanger.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?