Can I wear the Luxy Hair Ponytail Extension with my natural hair and/or my current Luxy Hair set?false
Yes, as long as your natural hair is long enough to tie into a bun or ponytail (either low, medium, or high) you can use it with your natural hair. It is great for all hair types. The most important thing to keep in mind is to ensure there is a bun or existing ponytail that the Luxy Hair Ponytail Extension can attach to!
You can also wear the Ponytail Extension with a few wefts from your existing Luxy Hair set to create an extra voluminous hair style. We recommend checking out this blog post for 3 ways to apply these wefts before you attach your Luxy Hair Ponytail Extension.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?