Can I curl and straighten my hair extensions?false
Just like your own hair, Luxy Hair extensions can be straightened, blow-dried, styled and curled. In order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your Luxy Hair extensions, however, we suggest to always use a heat protectant spray prior to styling your set.
Additionally, we recommend to only use a low heat setting of 120C/250F, as anything higher runs the risk of damaging the hair. The reason why we recommend opting for a lower heat setting is because it will prolong the lifespan of your set. While our own hair may be able to handle a high heat setting, our hair is also constantly getting revitalized from the scalp, whereas hair extensions don't get that sort of constant nutrition.
Check out the following blog post for more info on how to care for hair extensions.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?