Are Luxies considered hypoallergenic?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes, Luxy Hair extensions are considered to be hypoallergenic as there is no glue or metal that will cause allergy. Please, however, check the tester weft located in the bottom compartment of the box before fully opening your set to see if you’re comfortable with the hair. This way, we can still accept your package back for a full refund if you decide it’s not a good match for you.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?