Why was my package returned to sender?Shipping and Delivery
There are many reasons why a package may be returned to sender.
- There have been too many failed delivery attempts
- The address may be incomplete, unverified, or incorrect
- The address format may be difficult to recognize
- The package may have been damaged in transit
- The package may have been refused by the recipient
- There may have been an outstanding fee for the package
If your package is being returned to sender, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you further.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?