Why was my package returned to sender?Shipping and Delivery
There are many reasons why a package may be returned to sender.
- There have been too many failed delivery attempts
- The address may be incomplete, unverified, or incorrect
- The address format may be difficult to recognize
- The package may have been damaged in transit
- The package may have been refused by the recipient
- There may have been an outstanding fee for the package
If your package is being returned to sender, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help you further.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?