There are many reasons why a package may be returned to sender.
- There have been too many failed delivery attempts
- The address may be incomplete, unverified, or incorrect
- The address format may be difficult to recognize
- The package may have been damaged in transit
- The package may have been refused by the recipient
- There may have been an outstanding fee for the package
If your package is being returned to sender, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you further.