What are the Fourth Trimester Hair Fill-Ins?false
Our new Limited Edition Fourth Trimester Hair Fill-Ins come in a set of six 12” Seamless wefts and are offered in 40 colors. Seamless Clip-Ins feature thin silicone wefts that lay flat against your head. They are great to add a subtle boost of volume around the front and sides of your hairline or to fill in sparse/thinning hair (often associated with postpartum hair loss). Click here to learn about if this set will be good for you.
What is a weft? It's a collection of hair strands applied to a super thin strip of silicone. Each weft comes with the clips already attached to it. This means that you can simply take the wefts and easily clip them into your hair all by yourself, without any additional costs, time, or professional help. Clip-in hair extensions are the perfect solution for those who are looking to get thicker hair instantly, without the hassle and long-term commitment.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?