Should I match the Luxy Hair Clip-In Bun color to my natural hair color? Can I wear a different color?false
We recommend matching your Clip-In Bun to the mid-ends of your hair (the hair color that will be visible right above where you will be applying your bun). For help choosing your perfect match, check out our help page here.
You can definitely wear a different color bun from your natural hair - this works best if you have a solid hair color. It will all come down to your personal preference - we recommend having fun with it! Check out the transformations here as an example of wearing a color that is a different shade than your roots.
Your Luxy Hair Clip-In Bun will come with a tester swatch so that you can test it out prior to committing to it. For more information regarding our return policy, click here.
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?