Shipping terms and what they meanShipping and Delivery
Below are some common shipping terms you may see on your tracking link.
Label Created - The shipping label has been created and is awaiting its first scan from the carrier.
In Transit - The package is in transit.
Delivery Attempt - A delivery attempt was made to the address provided.
Delivered - The package was delivered to the address provided.
Clearance Event - The package is being processed or held at customs.
Processing with International Carrier - The package is being processed at customs.
Address Invalid - The carrier cannot recognize the address provided.
Package Returned to Sender - The package has been returned back to us.
Arrival at Pick-Up Point - The package has been rerouted to a post office for pickup.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?