My tracking information shows “clearance event”. What does that mean?Shipping and Delivery
If your tracking information shows repeated “Clearance event” updates, this means your package is being processed at customs.
If your package has been stuck at customs for over a week, please check your email and voicemail to see if you received a message from the carrier, as they will sometimes contact you regarding outstanding payments that need to be paid in order for your package to continue moving.
If you haven’t received an email or voicemail, please contact the carrier for more information, as well as your local customs office.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?