How long will the Luxy Hair Ponytail Extension last?false
The lifespan of Luxies can range anywhere between 3-6 months to a year or longer, depending on the general care they receive and how often they are worn. Remember, the more you wash and heat style your extensions, the shorter their lifespan will be, so try to keep washing and using products on your extensions to a minimum. The important thing to note is that your hair extensions don’t have a natural hydration source like your own hair does so keeping them moisturized and reducing dryness is crucial to prolonging their lifespan. We highly recommend taking a look at this blog post as it walks you through all of our hair extensions care, tips and tricks to ensure your Luxy Hair Ponytail lives a long and happy life.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?