Does postpartum hair loss grow back?false
In most cases, postpartum hair loss is not permanent. You can consult your physician if you have any concerns about hair loss. Luxy Hair will be here for the entire hair journey! You can use our sets or Fill-Ins to add some fullness wherever you need it and achieve amazing hair days in a snap.
If you’re not sure which set works for your hair and the look you want, feel free to send us some photos to firstname.lastname@example.org - our team is happy to help.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?