Can I have my Luxies permed or keratin treated?false
Luxy Hair extensions have already undergone a processing treatment at our manufacture, therefore, we do not recommend having the extensions chemically treated - this includes having the extensions professionally permed, or having a keratin treatment applied. These treatments are done at the customer's discretion, and Luxy Hair cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfactory results.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?