Can I apply heat to the Luxy Hair Clip-In Bun?false
Yes, it can be styled using hot tools since it is made from 100% remy human hair. In order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your Luxy Hair Clip-In Bun, we suggest to always use a heat protectant spray prior to heat styling. Additionally, we recommend only using a low heat setting of 120C/250F, as anything higher runs the risk of damaging the hair.
The reason why we recommend opting for a lower heat setting is because it will prolong its lifespan. While our natural hair may be able to handle a high heat setting, our hair is also constantly getting revitalized from the scalp, whereas hair extensions don't get that sort of nutrition. We highly recommend taking a look at this blog post as it walks you through all of our hair extensions care, tips and tricks to ensure your bun lives a long and happy life.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?