Are there any different care instructions for the Clip-In Curly Ponytail Extension?false
Yes, unlike our straight Clip-In Ponytail Extension, the care instructions are different in order to preserve the curl pattern of your ponytail. We don’t recommend dyeing/toning, using water-based products, washing or heat styling (such as straightening, blow-drying or curling). In addition, we recommend only using a wide-tooth comb or your hands to brush through the ponytail.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?