Do the points expire?Rewards Program
Yes. Points will expire within 12 months if your account has been inactive during this time period. Inactivity means that you have not earned or redeemed any points.
Example: I earn points January 1st, 2019 by liking Luxy Hair on Facebook and placing an order. For the next 12 months, however, I do not earn or redeem any further points. I do not redeem any vouchers or refer a friend that would otherwise earn me points. Come December 31st, 2019, any points I had in my account will expire.
If, however, I had redeemed a voucher for a new purchase in June 2019 (redeemed), or liked the Luxy Hair Instagram page (earned), my points would not be eligible for expiration again until June 2020.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?