What does a typical day at Luxy look like for you?
I usually start off the day having conversations with the team, analyzing data & daily performance, as well as planning & strategizing for growth.
Describe your WFH outfitShorts and a T-shirt, with my glasses on as always!
Why did you decide to pursue a career in this field?
Growth hacking is my passion, and I love my job. Being able to see your efforts turn into growing numbers is exhilarating!
Who is your hair inspo and why?
George Clooney! I just love that guy and the way he cares for his hair.
Favourite thing about working at Luxy?
The friendly and intelligent team! Everyone is a rockstar here and self-taught.
What are your favourite emojis to use?
😅 😁 😇 🤣 🧐 🤩 😕 👋 👍 💪 🙏 🤦♂️
What are 3 things you are grateful for and why?
My health, because living is useless without it. My family, because their support and love empower me. Canada, I love everything about this country, and I’m so glad I migrated here five years back. 😇
What is your favorite snack?
Crackers with hummus.
Describe your self-care routine
- A hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
- Stretch and walk for 5 mins every 2 hours.
- Pressing the snooze button and getting that extra 15 minutes of sleep, that feeling is incredible!
- Playing my feel-morning playlist.
- Staring out in my backyard ravine plot in the morning/evening and listening to the birds chirping.
- Watching a romantic movie with my wife every night, and of course, kissing her goodnight every night!
Which social platform is your favorite and who do you enjoy following the most and why?
LinkedIn, because I like to stay connected to my professional peers and because it’s a great place to stay updated on new technologies and methodologies in the business world.
What was the last book that you read that made a huge impact on your life?
Who Moved My Cheese by Dr. Spencer Johnson.
What is your daily mantra or words to live by?
Live and prosper.
What’s your horoscope sign and how would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Leo - gentle, passionate and a go-getter