Will Ombre extensions work if I have short hair?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes - we recommend that your hair is at least 9 inches or shorter and that your hair color is a solid shade from root to end. This is because the transition of the Ombre starts 9 inches down the length of each weft. If you have lighter pieces, the extensions will be noticeable and hard to blend.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo® extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?