What if I need a thicker Halo weight?Halo Hair Extensions
You can purchase a 16" or 20" Halo Volume Bundle. It includes a Volumizer Weft which you can clip directly on top of the Halo to add additional thickness. You can also clip it in over your Halo. To learn more about the differences, click here.
The Volumizer Weft is an individual 45 gram, 4-clip weft, 7 inches in width, and 20 inches in length. It is great for adding more volume if needed or if you want to experiment with adding in a Balayage shade for added dimension to your hair color.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- How do I apply Halo extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo extensions?
- Will Halo extensions blend with my hair?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?