Do you have any sample swatches?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
We understand it can be difficult to determine your perfect color match from a computer screen. Screens will vary slightly in color and you may think that you're a close match between both Dark Brown and Chocolate Brown. If only you could see the two colors in person to feel absolutely confident with your purchase!
We're now happy to offer up to two color sample swatches to our customers within the U.S. and Canada for a flat rate of $10 (shipping only). If you place an order for a sample swatch, you will receive a small lock of hair that is dyed perfectly to reflect the colors we offer in our full sets. Kindly note, the technique on the Balayage swatch is not the same highlighted technique as on the full set and is for color matching purposes only.
These swatches should be used for color comparison purposes only and are not offered in Classic or Seamless as the base of the weft is not included. Our Clip-In Bangs and each full set of Clip-In & Halo extensions includes a tester weft. You can use this weft to compare it to your own hair to determine whether or not the shade is the right match for you. If it's not an ideal match, we offer 60-day returns and exchanges if the color doesn't match. We support you!
Also, we're happy to help you select your ideal Luxy match. Please send over some photos of your hair taken in natural lighting where we can see it fully to firstname.lastname@example.org, similar to the photo below.
Meanwhile, if you haven't already, we suggest to check out our Luxy Hair Color Guide for more information on choosing your perfect Luxy color.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?