Will my credit card information be stored in your system?Payment and Pricing
No card information is ever saved at Luxy Hair and it remains the private property of the card holder at all times before, during, and after the product purchase. All transactions are processed through secure forms of payment which are used by millions of people daily and are heavily encrypted third party-payment processors. We take many active steps to ensure the absolute safety of your credit card and personal information.
In addition to processing all credit card sales via a fully secured and reputable third party payment processor, your checkout experience is protected by industry standard 128 Bit SSL encryption to protect your private data.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?