How do I apply a Luxy Hair Bundle?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Stack the Volumizer weft on top of the 4-clip weft from your full set. It can be clipped in directly underneath the band. This means that you'll have double the thickness but will only need to clip in one weft still. See the video below.
Section off the bottom half of your hair and clip in your 4-clip Volumizer weft at the roots. Then, apply your Halo® hair extensions as normal. If you have short hair, please click here for step-by-step instructions.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?