Can you wash Halo® hair extensions?Halo Hair Extensions
Just like your own hair, Luxy Hair Halo® hair extensions can be washed, blow-dried and styled using heat tools since they are made from 100% remy human hair.
Quality hair requires quality hair care. We recommend using sulfate and alcohol-free products made especially for dry and damaged hair to keep your hair extensions looking their best. We also recommend to always use a heat protectant spray prior to styling and to set your heat tools to a low heat setting of 120C/250F. Anything higher runs the risk of damaging the hair.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?