Are Halo extensions made of human hair?Halo Hair Extensions
Halo extensions are made of 100% human remy hair. Remy hair is considered to be the finest quality of human hair because the cuticles are kept intact and not stripped, like in most other non-remy hair extensions. Preserving the hairs' cuticles and aligning them in a unidirectional fashion creates extensions that are completely natural in appearance. This process ensures that the hair remains super soft, shiny, silky and mainly tangle-free throughout its lifetime.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- How do I apply Halo extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo extensions?
- Will Halo extensions blend with my hair?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?