Will my Bundle be Classic or Seamless?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Majority of Bundles will come with a full Luxy Hair set and Volumizer weft from the same collection (Classic or Seamless). This means that if you order a 20" Classic Bundle, you will receive a Classic full Luxy Hair set + a Classic Volumizer weft. Similarly, if you order a 20" Seamless Bundle, you will receive a Seamless full Luxy hair set + a Seamless Volumizer weft.
The only exceptions are the following shades in the 20" Seamless Bundles:
- Ash Blonde
- Dirty Blonde
- Chestnut Brown
- Chocolate Brown
- Mocha Brown
- Off Black
- Ombre Chestnut
- Ombre Blonde
This simply means that you will instead receive a: Seamless full Luxy Hair set + a Classic Volumizer weft.
Both our Seamless and Classic collections can be mixed together just fine. They will not feel any different in your hair, and it will not be noticeable.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?