Will Balayage extensions work, even if my hair isn’t balayage?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes. Clip-in extensions are a great way to experiment with color, without the full-time commitment or damage to your natural hair. In order for the extensions to blend, we recommend ensuring that your hair matches the root color of the extensions.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?