What is the purpose of the tester weft?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
What is a tester weft?
We'll break down what the tester weft is in a few digestible points.
- The tester weft is located in the bottom compartment of the rectangular box or the top compartment of the circular box. You can take out this piece to determine if the color is a good match.
- Your tester weft will be either a 2 or 3 clip weft.
- This tester weft is part of the full head set. It is the 9th or 10th weft (depending on the weight you purchase) to your set.
- Your tester weft should be used for color and texture comparison purposes only.
What do I do with the tester weft?
- Please open this bottom compartment of the box first, prior to opening the main compartment.
- Unravel the tester weft from it's hair netting.
- Hold the card and weft up against your hair in natural lighting to determine if the shade is the right match for you.
- If it's the right match, you may open the main compartment of the box and enjoy your Luxies!
- If it's not a good match, please wrap the tester weft back in its hair netting and place it back in the bottom compartment of the box. Then, initiate a return or exchange here.
What should I not do with the tester weft?
- Please do not remove the tester weft from the golden security tie and the card it is attached to.
- Please do not clip-in the weft to your hair, only hold it up against it. This is because hair extensions are a hygienic product, and since this weft is part of the full head set, if you do not wish to keep the set it will be sold to another customer.
- Please do not tamper with the tester weft in any way. This includes dyeing, toning, cutting, curling, straightening, and washing.
What is your return and exchange policy?
We are happy to accept all packages back for a return or exchange within 60 days of purchase as long as the main compartment of the box has not been opened or tampered with, and the tester weft is still in its original condition. For more information, click here.
Have more questions? We're here to help—please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all emails within 24 hours.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo® extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?