How old do I have to be to use PayBright?
PayBright will currently only accept applicants who are 18+.
Is my personal information secure with PayBright?
Yes, protecting your personal information is very important to PayBright. They encrypt sensitive data. They also maintain physical, electronic, and other safeguards to protect your information. PayBright does not sell your information to anyone. You can read their detailed Privacy Statement here.
- Can I prepay my outstanding balance with PayBright?
- How do I access my PayBright account?
Does PayBright check my credit?
Yes. When you apply, PayBright will conduct an instant credit check with a credit bureau in order to verify your identity and determine your eligibility for a payment plan. This will not affect your credit score.
I want to select PayBright - what does APR mean?
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. This does not apply to the payment option we have selected with PayBright. There are no hidden fees or interest. What you see at checkout is exactly what you pay.
Does PayBright charge interest on their payment plan?
No, PayBright does not charge any interest if you opt for them as a payment option at checkout. It's completely interest-free!
How does Buy Now, Pay Later work?
If you’re eligible for pay later, your order will be delivered to you before you have to pay. Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive an email with instructions to pay. You’ll have up to 30 days to pay, depending on what was offered at checkout.
How does Pay Over Time work?
This option allows you to split your payments up into 4 bi-weekly payments. At the time of purchase, you are required to pay a quarter of the price upfront, and the remainder will be split into bi-weekly payments. No invoice or instructions sent - you can simply sit back, relax, and enjoy your purchase. You will be charged automatically every two weeks beginning at the time your order is shipped. All scheduled payments are communicated to you by email.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?