I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Those with solid colored short hair (shoulder to chin length) will not benefit from this collection. Instead, we encourage you to look into our Balayage collection to add sun-kissed dimension to your hair. If you have short hair with highlights, you can wear the Highlights collection. To learn about if the Seamless collection if right for your short hair, please click here.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?