I have Ombre/highlights in my hair. Can I still wear Balayage?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes. Balayage extensions will blend even if you have Ombre or highlights in your hair. If you have Ombre, the Balayage extensions will add more color and dimension higher up. If you have highlights, the Balayage extensions will add more color towards the ends.
All Luxy Hair extensions come with a sample weft, therefore, you can take out the weft and hold it up against your hair to see if you’re happy with the blend. If you feel it’s not a good fit, we’ll be happy to accept your package back for a return or exchange.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?