How often should you wash hair extensions?Hair Extension Usage and Care
You should wash your hair extensions every 30 wears, or when there is major product build-up to the point where it becomes unmanageable to style. Please note that unlike our Straight Clip-In Ponytail Extension, the care instructions for the Curly Clip-In Ponytail Extension are different in order to preserve the curl pattern. We don’t recommend dyeing/toning, using water-based products, washing or heat styling (such as straightening, blow-drying or curling). In addition, we recommend only using a wide-tooth comb or your hands to brush through the ponytail.
Watch our video below on how to properly wash your Luxy Hair extensions.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?