Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes, we recommend this collection for those who already have highlights in their hair as it will complement your existing highlights.
Those with a solid hair color can opt for this collection as well since it will add dimension to your hair, however, please keep in mind the highlights will be very subtle. If you have a solid hair color, we recommend you check out our Balayage collection.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?