Do Halo extensions come with a tester weft?Halo Hair Extensions
Yes, Halo extensions have a tester weft stored in the top compartment of the box. This weft can be used to determine if the shade is a good match. If the shade is not an ideal match, we are more than happy to accommodate a return or exchange as long as the main compartment of your Luxy box has not been opened and the golden security seal has not been tampered with.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?