Do hair extensions work for thin hair?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes, hair extensions are a great way for adding thickness to thin and fine hair, without causing any damage to your natural hair or hindering hair growth in the meantime. We encourage you to check out our @luxyhairlove Instagram account for customer before and after transformations here.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?