Can I cut the Balayage extensions shorter?Hair Extension Usage and Care
Yes. Like all of our extensions, our balayage sets can be cut, trimmed and layered. The more you cut from the ends, however, the more it will take away from the balayage effect at the bottom.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- How do I choose the right color of Highlights extensions?
- How do I choose between clip-in and Halo extensions?
- How do I choose the right color of black extensions?
- What is the difference between Classic and Seamless hair extensions?
- What lengths do you offer, and what do they look like on?
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo Volume Bundle with short hair?