Can I bleach my human hair extensions?Hair Extension Usage and Care
We do not recommend bleaching (this includes highlights) your Luxies as they have already been dyed at our manufacture, and forcing bleach on hair that has already been dyed can be difficult. Bleaching is a damaging process that will alter the quality and integrity of your set. Increasing the concentration of bleach or leaving it in longer to soak will only lead to damaged hair.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?